These are getting harder and harder to write, as I get more and more tired.
We spent most of the day at Disneyland. We started off in Tomorrowland (my favorite!). Baby Boy went on his very first ride, Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters. Doug held him during the ride, and still managed to more than double my score!
Next, we spent a little bit of time in Toon Town. Always amusing. Onward to Frontierland (my favorite!) and Thunder Mountain. Twice. I'm very thankful for the rider switch pass.
Splash Mountain was a hoot and just might edge out Thunder Mountain for the top spot. The Haunted Mansion was all decked out for Halloween. Fabulous! Baby Boy rode that one, too. I should mention that he wore his Mickey outfit, complete with Mickey ears. He was the cutest little thing in all the park. I'll post a photo later for proof.
We took a couple hour lunch/nap break at the hotel. Mr. Hubby stayed put while the Kid and I went back. Adventureland (my favorite!) then Fantasyland and the parade. The perfect way to end the day. I think that was the boy's favorite part. He nearly shone with joy!
Tomorrow - California Adventure. My knee is killing me, the boy is still reeling from his cold and the baby is exhausted. It could be a very interesting day. Interesting at Disney is better than interesting at home, though. Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment