If you've read my previous post, you know that last year was, well, something I do not care to revisit again...ever. While I truly wish I hadn't gone through what I did, some positive has come from it. That is what I am choosing to focus on now, not the negative. I did that for far too long.
I would not be where I am now without some very special people.
Meat Muffin and Mr. Fluffernutter (a.k.a. Jo Cool, and Jo Cool, Jr.) - I must have been hell to live with, and I am so sorry I put you through that. You two were my sanity, and the best medicine I could ever have.
Mom - You know me better than I know myself. I'm not sure how you do it from hundreds of miles away! I'm glad you never gave up. It was you who gave the push that got the ball rolling. I love you.
Dad - You always know how to make me laugh, and I need that. Thank you. Thank you for sharing, too. I should have listened sooner. I love you.
Sven, Retch, and Sweet One - Thank you for letting me come "help" you, and for appreciating (or is it putting up with?) my goofiness. The family time dunn me good! Big Bro, thanks for letting me vent, and for the wise words. The Troll loves you, oh so much!
Snodgrass - My sister and best friend! I don't even know where to start! Thanks for the sharing, understanding, encouragement, humor, magenta, the date, and much, much more! One week with your amazing family wasn't enough. I'll see you in three weeks!!! "Olive juice!"
Kate - You stuck with me, even though I did not deserve it. I am extremely blessed to be able to call you friend.
Catherine - Words cannot express what your invitation meant to me. It was a Godsend. I look forward to more great conversation with you.
Emay - Not only an aunt, but a kindred spirit! Thank you so much for the words of encouragement, and long distance hugs. (How do you get your arms to stretch 2000 miles?) Love you more!
Sharalee - Another kindred spirit! I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you. Thank you for adopting us. Let's do lunch! ☺
The Edwards' - Interesting conversation, great laughs, and sweat pants. The greatest friends. Period.
"I thank my God every time I remember you."
Fin
1 comment:
Thanks for being a awesome friend Love ya!!!
Post a Comment