"I used to dream about escaping my ordinary like, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was." Ransom Riggs
01 January 2010
Reading Challenge
I have decided to participate in a Lucy Maud Montgomery Reading Challenge at Reading to Know. I have not read Anne of Green Gables since elementary school, so I'm pretty sure I'll start with that. Thank you to Catherine for the information!
This will be fun! I'm glad we're both in. I'm starting with Anne of Green Gables tonight, and a friend just emailed and offered me her copy of Anne of Avonlea.
Seems like a very good way to keep the January doldrums at bay.
2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you are re-reading Anne. Thanks for the comment and link!
This will be fun! I'm glad we're both in. I'm starting with Anne of Green Gables tonight, and a friend just emailed and offered me her copy of Anne of Avonlea.
Seems like a very good way to keep the January doldrums at bay.
Post a Comment