25 May 2009

Wow-zah!

I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted anything. I nearly forgot I even had a blog! So much has happened since I've last been on. I'm not even sure I can remember it all. A few highlights:

We spent a week in California in February. We were able to go to "Retch's" baby shower. It was fantastic! They have some of the greatest neighbors a person could ask for. Since we were so close, we decided to spend a few days at Disneyland. I'll elaborate more on this trip (maybe!) once I post the photos.


I enjoyed helping in Junior's class immensely, and so volunteered to help in the other kindergarten class, too. Two mornings a week were spent with kindergartners. As the year wound down, I was sometimes there four mornings a week! Loved it! This spring, we went on field trips to a nursery, the zoo, and an alpaca farm in another town. They also won a trip to Outer Limits. Whew!


Mom and Dad came down in March so Dad could help us remodel the bathroom. What a job! They always end up being bigger jobs than planned. It looks fantastic, though, and I can't thank my husband and my dad enough for all their hard work.

Our kiddo lost his first tooth a couple weeks ago. He pulled it out at school! Last week, he "graduated" from kindergarten. It was quite a program. The kids even wore caps and gowns! More on that later...

We are excited for the summer. We'll be in Billings for a week in June. Looking forward to catching up with some of you while we're there. The "Snodgrasses" are coming up from Texas. "Sven" and Retch may be up, as well. We are all eager to meet their sweet little baby girl. We are planning a trip to the farm again, too.


We have spent so much time be-bopping around the country that we have rather neglected our own area, so we'll spend some time exploring around here this summer. A few places we hope to get to: Sun Valley, Yellowstone Park (it has been over 10 years!), Jackson Hole and perhaps McCall. We also want to go to both Salt Lake City and Park City again. Bobsleds and zip line, here I come!

I could prattle on, but I have a bunch of photos to upload.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Great blog Tiff! keep em comin!