Fall is here, or was. Tomorrow looks more like winter.
Husband finished the lower deck, mostly. We still need stairs between the lower and upper decks. Maybe they'll get done this fall, maybe not. It's still great to have a nice deck that doesn't shake when we walk on it!
Our kiddo is doing great at school. He likes it, for the most part. Recess and snack time are still his favorites!
We fly to Charlotte on Wednesday, October 15 for one week! Yay!! It has been incredibly hard waiting for this. If you haven't heard by now (not sure how that's possible!), I'll be riding around Lowe's Motor Speedway for three laps while we're there! I'm already grinning from ear to ear! Thanks, Honey!!
A recent prayer from our son, "Dear God, thank you for my day, and for everything you made. Thank you for food that I like, like macaroni and cheese. I love you. Amen."
No comments:
Post a Comment